Divorce Lawyer Serving Fort Worth, Arlington, & Tarrant County
Experienced Divorce Attorney, Zoe Meigs, Protects Your Rights
Divorce can be an extremely difficult process. But it can also be an opportunity to look forward and plan for your new beginning. At The Law Office of Zoe Meigs, P.C., I understand the highly emotional nature of divorce, as well as how important it is to make sure that the crucial decisions you will face are handled properly.
I am a divorce lawyer, located in Tarrant County, serving clients throughout the DFW Metroplex, including the communities of Fort Worth and Arlington. If you are looking for skilled, yet compassionate legal services, then meet with me to discuss your uncontested or contested divorce.
An uncontested divorce means that you and your spouse can agree on all issues, including property division, child custody and child support. A contested divorce means that you and your spouse disagree on at least one issue. In either case, I can provide you with the support and guidance you need.
Is a divorce about to happen in your future? Call me at 817-336-2325 to arrange a consultation with a Fort Worth divorce lawyer to discuss your options and future.
Let’s Walk Through The Divorce Process Together
I am a divorce attorney who will stand beside you through all phases of your divorce, beginning with the planning stage. From the most straightforward cases to the most complex, you can benefit from my 15-plus years of Tarrant County family court experience.
You can tell what kind of attorney I am by reading what my clients have said about me. One client wrote: “I really appreciate the time you spent with me, your honesty as well as your ability to comfort in such difficult times. There should be more people like you in your profession.”
As my client, you will always feel like you are being heard and your needs are being met. Meet with me to discuss any of the following divorce-related issues.
- Child custody: When making a child custody and visitation agreement, the best interests of the child are front and center. As your attorney, I will dedicate the time necessary to understand your needs and the needs of your children so that we can pursue the best outcome possible.
- Child support: All parents want to make sure that a fair child support order is in place, and I can help you do that. Child support is determined by Texas statutory guidelines, but sometimes there are reasons to part from the guidelines. I will closely evaluate your situation to determine if a deviation is necessary.
- Property division: With a background in corporate, business and securities law, I have what it takes to recognize and assess complex assets involved in property division cases. Feel confident about receiving your fair share of the marital property after choosing me to represent you in your divorce.
- Alimony: Depending on the case, permanent or temporary spousal support may be necessary. A determination is made based on factors including the length of your marriage, the earning capacity of both spouses, and the age and health of both parties. I can help you make sure the fair amount of support is ordered, whether you are on the paying or receiving end of spousal support.
- Military divorce: Military personnel and their spouses encounter a few differences when they go through a divorce, especially when it comes to child custody and property division. My law firm has the knowledge to adequately address these matters.
- LGBT family law: I assist the LGBT community with straightforward and complex family law issues, including divorce, child custody, adoptions and prenuptial agreements. I have the experience necessary to help you protect your future and reach your goals.
- Modifications: While family law orders are meant to be permanent, this isn’t always possible because of life’s changes. If you need help getting a divorce, child custody or child support order modified, or your ex is seeking a modification that you don’t agree with, I can argue your case in court.
Contact A Divorce Attorney You Can Trust
To schedule a consultation with a Fort Worth divorce lawyer regarding your divorce legal matter, call 817-336-2325 or contact me online. My office is located on the eastern edge of downtown Fort Worth. Parking is complimentary and credit cards are accepted. I serve clients throughout the DFW Metroplex and Tarrant County, including Fort Worth & Arlington.